You are free:
- to copy, distribute, display, and perform the work
Under the following conditions:
- Attribution. You must give the original author credit.
What does “Attribute this work” mean?
- Non-Commercial. You may not use this work for commercial purposes.
- No Derivative Works. You may not alter, transform, or build upon this work.
- For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the licence terms of this work.
- Any of these conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder.
- Nothing in this license impairs or restricts the author’s moral rights.
See also the Creative Commons page at Wikipedia.
Some rights reserved
When we publish copyrighted material with permission, it is mentionned in the article.To republish it you must contact the copyright owner.
Fair use statement
If this blog contains copyrighted material the use of which would not have been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making this material available for fair use only in our efforts to advance the understanding of economic policy, educational, environmental, political, human rights, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc.
The views and/or opinions posted in this blog posts and in the comment sections are of the respective authors, not necessarily those on Hand in Hand Gent.
“Audio Panton, Cogito Singularis, Listen to everything, think for yourself.”
Feel free to repost on a non-commercial blog/website but be polite and include an active link back to the particular blog post please